The finish products what we procure from the shop is that the results of the many people’s efforts. Naturally, designer, material supplier, operator, and producer are directly concerned to produce a garment. It’s visible that client never purchases quality less product from the marketplace. However, it’s very hard to ensure product quality during bulk production. Q.A guy has to be alert and should check every point with full attention to keep product quality.
7. Lay garment flat on the audit table. Check for styling details and pockets, if applicable. Zip/unzip garment/pocket several times to ensure zippers function correctly and do not jam. Check ties cords and eyelets if applicable.
9. Fold left sleeve across front of garment. Inspect back left armhole. Check for shading between sleeves and body.
11. Inspect left underarm seam. Inspect left side seam.
12. Stretch bottom hem to full extent, inspects bottom hem inside and out, front and back.
13. Inspect right side seam. Inspect right underarm seam.
15. Fold right sleeve across front of garment. Inspect back right armhole. Check for shading between sleeves and body.
16. Inspect right armhole seam. Inspect right shoulder seam.
17. Turn garment over. Lay garment flat on audit table. Check for styling details and any unchecked seams on back.