In a compliance garment industry cutting section must exist QA Inspection people. Before fabric cutting quality people must check fabric item and then give green signal to start cutting. QA Inspection team will maintain following procedure in cutting section. Before fabric Layer and Cut-Panel Inspection cutting QC team should follow below procedure to minimize hassles.
QA checkpoint during fabric layering: –
1. Before preparing fabric layer on cutting table for cutting a particular style, QA personal should check material swatch card, color shade band carefully
and collect original sample to check all part of garment’s item in marker paper.
2. Need to be checked cut quantity/size assort/country wise order break down. QA cannot confirm any incomplete cutting quantity.
3. Carefully check-ply quantity, fabric item, color name, ticket number etc. on the table to prevent any misunderstanding.
Defect point must mark on roll paper- not to be use -if any serious issue that is crease mark, fold mark, end roll especially coated fabric.
4. If any special instruction for the same style especially sizes ratio, must check the marker with hard pattern. Also, check two-way and one-way marker before start layering.
5. To be confirming color shade, shading, item name, item face- back, shrinkage percentage, roll width, marker width, and style category before start layering. Above checkpoint has to follow 100% for ensuring smooth production.
Layer inspection: – While layer spreading quality inspector has to examine fabric physically then compare with approved color card as well as QC shade card provided by Material control department QC. If found any discrepancy between approved fabric swatch with bulk production fabric roll at once hold and inform concern’s persons, such as Cutting chief, QC & Production. After physical checking by all concern parties and considering all related QC report/documents then allow cutting.